Currently, things are quite different from normal days. You know that we are facing a pandemic. Because of that, every single thing has changed.
How we used to study and how exams are conducted are important because we have to save students and their future at the same time.
Which seems impossible due to the current situation.
This post is not for discussing all those things, but it's for lending you some tips for the CBSE board exams 2020-21.
You all know that boards are conducted for both class 10th and class 12th. It doesn't matter from which board you are, CBSE, ICE, or any state board.
The only thing that is now important is your board exams, as only a few of them are left, which will be conducted soon. As you know, dates are being changed because of the corona crisis we are facing now.
Best reference books for class 10th, but it's not important. How many books do you have? It's about how much you have gained from them.
As I have explained before in my few posts, these books all have the same content explained in different languages.
You only need one reference book for class 10th for one subject. It has an easy-to-understand language and contains a good number of questions.
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS FOR CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMS.
- REFERENCE BOOKS FOR CLASS 10TH.
- SAMPLE PAPER FOR CLASS 10TH.
- MARKING SCHEME OF CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMS.
- PAPER PATTERN OF CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMS.
- IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMS.
- BASIC MATHS AND STANDARD MATHS CLASS 10TH.
- TIME MANAGEMENT FOR CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMS.
- WAY OF WRITING THE CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAMS.
All students must focus on these eight things to score well in class 10th board exams.
2. Sample papers for class 10th board exams and how do you need to use them?
I know a lot of students purchase sample papers for class 10th to prepare for boards, but they never use them properly.
The reason is that sample papers of class 10th are not very helpful. You can say this gives you an idea about the structure of your board exam patterns and the marking scheme of the board exams. Nothing more than that.
If you have purchased sample papers or are planning to purchase them in the future, you must solve them and utilize them.
How do sample papers help in scoring well in class 10th board exams?
- They increase your question-solving speed. It provides
- You with the opportunity to prepare your strategy for board exams.
- It helps in building confidence.
- It also helps in overcoming exam board exam fears.
So, you must solve sample papers. If you don't want to purchase them, then just solve the mock tests behind your reference books and hot questions.
They are very helpful in terms of competitive exams and preparing for higher classes.
3. Marking scheme of class 10th board exams 2020?
Why is the marking scheme so important to know before appearing for the board exams?
The reason is simple. Sometimes you have to choose between a low-mark question and a high-mark question due to a shortage of time.
So, if you know the marking scheme properly, you can score well, but not 100%.
The other reason is that it also lends you a fair idea of how much content you have to write on your answer sheet. Because some students unusually try to fill up their answer-sheet even with 1-2 mark questions.
I think you must not make this mistake. Only write what is important, because filling in the answer-sheet is not going to give you more marks.
The reason is that the teacher won't read the unnecessary stuff that you have written to just fill up pages.
So, I think you got the point by writing too much. You'll only waste your time and, because of that, you may fail to attempt some important questions with high marks.
Knowing the marking scheme automatically lends you the idea of the board exam pattern.
5.The important question for class 10th board exams 2020-21?
Most students are very obsessed with the important questions for the board exams. They force their teachers to answer important questions. This is very common with class 10th students.
The reason behind this is quite simple: class 10th students are not very mature in terms of taking decisions for themselves.
So, do they rely too much on the opinions of their teachers and want to know the important questions for the board exams?
According to schoolokay, there is nothing like important questions for board exams because all questions are equally important. So, you must cover the questions available in your NCERT books or your course books.
I hope you got the point because if you rely on important questions too much, it will only affect your preparation. And you are creating a loophole for yourself, which will digest your marks and in the board exam result, you'll see its impact.
6. BASIC MATHS AND STANDARD MATH OF CLASS 10TH?
This also happened last year. Now students can choose between these two math categories which were created by the CBSE board.
- Basic math.
- Standard math.
Which one you must choose? I will discuss that in another post. The thing which can be said is, basic math is easier than standard math. So, if you have selected basic math, then for sure you can score more easily than those of standard math in class 10th.
What needs to be done to prepare for the class 10 board exams?
As I have explained, you must prepare your NCERT books and then move to other reference books for your preparation.
There are other things that you must include.
- Consistency in solving questions.
- Daily mock solving for class 10th board exams.
- Do not compare your preparation with others.
- Proper time management.
These four things are very essential for scoring well in class 10th board exams.
The reason is simple. If you compare your preparation with others, then there will be two possibilities. Either they'll be ahead of you or behind you in terms of preparation.
This is going to affect your preparation very much because now you will compare yourself to that student who is ahead of you and demotivated, which will reduce your efficiency.
So, in the long run, you will lose marks in the board exams.
The second case is that if he is behind you, you'll lose marks because now you'll underestimate things and ignore the importance of boards and take things lightly.
I hope you got it.
So you just prepare, don't try to compare yourself with others.
Time management for class 10th board exams?
This is very important because you have five subjects and you have to score well in all five subjects.
- English class 10th board exam.
- Hindi class 10th board exam.
- Math class 10th board exam.
- Science class 10th board exam.
- Social studies class 10th board exam.
And I think you need to balance the scores in order to have a decent board exam result in 2020. For that, you have to properly manage your time.
Do the following things to manage your time properly during the class 10th and class 12th board exams 2020-21.
- Lend equal time to all subjects for board exams.
- Take proper sleep during preparation for board exams classes 10th and class 12.
- Do not waste time on less important things during boards.
- You must improve your study skills for board exams.
If you do the following things, I am sure your performance in class 10th and class 12th board exams will surely increase.
And your study skills play a very important role in scoring good marks on boards.
Let me tell you a story that you may have heard of. This will help you score in board exams this year.
The rabbit and the turtle race, It's a very famous story about a rabbit and a turtle!
You know the story about how the turtle wins the race against the 100-times faster rabbit. The reasons behind the turtle's win were his continuous affords and walking slowly without taking breaks. He never
desired to win the race, he just made affords and gave his 100% in the race.
The same goes for all of you. You don't have to think too much about the board exam results. Just give your 100%, and I am sure you'll score more than 90+ in the class 12th board exams.
YOU MAY HAVE HEARD THAT SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, ACTUAL REALITY OF LIFE.
TIPS FOR CLASS 10 STUDENTS TO KEEP IN MIND FOR BOARD EXAMS THIS YEAR.
- YOUR PREPARATIONS START ON THE FIRST DAY YOU ENTER CLASS 10 AND CLASS 12TH.
- CREATE A GOOD PLAN FOR YOUR STUDIES.
- READ ALL THE TEXTBOOKS CAREFULLY.
- NEVER WAIT FOR THE LAST MOMENT TO PREPARATION.
- KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED WITH NEW CBSE RULES.
- GIVE EQUAL IMPORTANCE TO ALL SUBJECTS.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE MAINTAINING A BALANCE BETWEEN THE TECH AND YOUR STUDY LIFE.
You must implement all the above points in your board exam schedule.
What else do you need to do for your class 10th board exams?
There are only a few things that you need to consider here.
- Avoid toxic people before board exams this year.
- Do not listen to too many people, just focus on your preparation.
- Truth yourself and your books, not someone else's opinion.
You must know the board exam class 10 marking schemes.
Board exams are totally marked by a step-wise marking scheme as follows. Tips for the maths board exam class 10?
- CBSE does stepwise marking in board exams for both class 10th and class 12th.
- The correct answer has 1 mark. The rest of the marks are contained in the body and formula.
- Do not try to repeat questions.
You can see the board exam marking scheme in the sample papers for further details because this year's things are quite different.
Tips English board exam class 10?
The marking scheme of board exams is different for English board exam class 10. For English, you need to focus on something.
- Handwriting plays an important role in the English board exams.
- Do not exceed the word limit.
- Marks will be detected for overwriting.
English means a neat and clean answer sheet. Only then will you be awarded good marks.
Tips for the social science board exam class 10?
- Try to write answers in points. You will score more for sure.
- Do not fill pages.
For the marking scheme of social studies, use the latest sample papers.
Tips for the science board exam class 10?
Science is quite different from other subjects because it has a different marking scheme because it also includes numerical in physics. So, a step-wise marking scheme is followed.
Only write to the point answers because overwriting is not tolerated in science.
Do not waste even a single second on anything that is not important during class 10 EXAM.
According to schoolokay, you must lend yourself 100% without thinking about the result and other things.
Join me on social platforms. Links are on the about page.