The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently unveiled the highly anticipated CBSE results on their official website. The panic has risen again, and students worry, but you must understand that this was inevitable. Here in this article, there are steps for checking your results.
CBSE Class 12th 2023 Results
We have to be patient on this day as many people will be waiting for their results at the end of their laptop screens. The CBSE site will be slow today, but don't worry; you must constantly refresh it.
The results are declared on 12 May 2023, with three links to the results page. You have to click one. Don't hurry up when checking your results. Be patient, and take deep breaths in between. It is alright if you have failed or scored low marks, no matter what anybody says. We all need to understand failure is a part of life. It is better to fail than not give any effort and pass.
We all experience failure in different parts of life and will face defeat in the future. Accepting it and focusing on how you can recover from this is maturity. Our society imposes on us that we shouldn't live if we fail.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Checking Your Allotment
Here are the steps to follow for checking your CBSE Class 12th Board Results:
- Open your preferred web browser and visit the official website at CBSE Exam Results | India
- Look for and click on the "Current Events" section and click on it.
- Fill in your Roll Number and Date of Birth as per the specified fields.
- Click on the "Submit" button to proceed to the next step.
- Download the CBSE result by saving it as a pdf that is, printing it.
- After giving the desired details, you can check the results on the Digi locker site or app.
Steps to check CBSE results Via SMS
- Open the messages app on your phone.
- Send the message "(cbse12) (roll number) (date of birth) (school number) (centre number)" to the following number. For class 12th: (cbse12) (roll no)
- Now, send it to 7738299899 or any other specified number
- You will receive the CBSE Result as a message.
All the above are the sources and ways to check your results.
Many of us will take pressure at the start when we see our results, but after some time, we will forget. This is true and absolutely alright because we need to get out of the zone. If you don't remember your mistakes, then there is no point in remembering your result. It has been done and cannot be undone.
This is the time you may even be looking for college or preparing for some exam other than this. Therefore try focusing on that and forget about these results. You may not be getting the desired results, and that will be true for every instance of your life. You will never perfectly get what you desire.
The journey has just begun; therefore, you don't have to pressurize yourself. You may have prepared the whole book or one chapter. It doesn't matter now. What matters is that you are willing to take accountability for whatever has happened and will be happening in your life. We congratulate all of you on behalf of SchoolOkay.
Also, Read More :
Share and subscribe to the blog by email.