We all are very well aware of the fact what is IRCTC is associated to the full form of IRCTC is Indian railways catering and tourism corporation.
IRCTC, which stands for the Indian Railways food and Tourism Corporation, is a government-owned enterprise in India that is in charge of providing food and tourism services for the Indian Railways, also known as the Bhartiyan Railway.
The primary purpose of the Indian Railway Catering and tourist Corporation (IRCTC) is to manage tourist operations, cater to passengers, and allow online ticket bookings.
Mission and Goal of IRCTC:
IRCTC wishes to enhance the ticket buying process as well as other customer-related services by using the most recent technology. Additionally, IRCTC is interested in enhancing the overall quality of the customer experience on the Indian Railways.
Obejectives of IRCTC:
- Enhance your assistance of customers.
- Utilise the most up-to-date technology in every area where it is appropriate.
- Enhance the quality of the provided meals while also working to improve the efficiency of the catering services.
- IRCTC is working hard to give high-value business ethics and cost management to its consumers, in addition to improving the quality of the services they provide.
Advantages of IRCTC:
- Offers online options for purchasing tickets and cancelling existing reservations.
- Customers are given the chance to monitor the status of the train as well as the availability of seats.
- Makes it easy for customers to ask questions.
- Additionally enables the booking of flights.
- IRCTC also requests customer input in order to enhance the quality of their service.
They have different apps for that purpose.
They have an official app IRCTC rail connect to use IRCTC services smoothly.
Here you can check it out: IRCTC rail connect.
Also read the following:
Share and subscribe to the blog by email.