You may have doubts about the practical exams of class 12 because some of us could not score in the in-class 12 pre-boards this year, and we started worrying about the class 12 practicals.
This is because class 12 practicals are only conducted to boost your morale and check your practical knowledge. Even in some schools, practicals are not conducted properly.
They just mark students at their face value, which means how much they nurture their teacher. And you should have a good image of yourself in your teacher's mind.
HOW TO SCORE IN CLASS 12 PRACTICALS?
I was also overthinking about my practicals, but they just went smoothly. This is only because every school wants good results, so just chill, don't bother too much about it. Your teacher will tell you how you need to do Class 12 practical physics, Class 12 biology functional, Class 12 chemistry practical, etc.
The Class 12 practical exam includes many things. Do they take place in a series? As far as my concern is concerned, it contains observations, readings, calculations, and how you perform that particular experiment.
After that, you have to make some observations and take notes on them. The teacher asks if you did that experiment or not. If you have done it, you must have adequate details; otherwise, you will not receive full credit if someone else asks questions about your experiment.
HOW TO WRITE YOUR CLASS 12 PRACTICAL EXAM?
It doesn't matter which practical exam of class 12 you appear for: physics, biology, chemistry, or any other according to your chosen subjects and stream. They are all written in a similar style.
Make sure that you know that teachers control everything in the exams. Don't be over-smart or anything because most teachers hate smart students. If you are in class 12 and reading this post, just check out the tips to score 90+ in grade 12.
Follow these seven tips for the class 12 practical examination.
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- Write all things in the proper sequence.
- Observation must be mentioned appropriately.
- The procedure must be right and adequately mentioned in the sheet.
- The teacher notices your way of performing class 12 practicals.
- The body of the observation must contain the fact that.
- The results should be mentioned appropriately.
- Finally, a conclusion must be presented on your answer sheet for the class 12 practical.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE CLASS 12 PRACTICAL EXAM, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, AND OTHERS?
All the practicals of class 12 are there in the lab manual class 12. Some of us think that you have to read lab manuals. That's not the point. During your practicals, you need to take care of a few things.
- Way of handling equipment for class 12 practical exams.
- How to write data on the answer sheet
- How to analyse things in practical exams of class 12
- Go through the class 12 practical lab manual.
- Make sure you have the proper sequence in mind.
- Don't forget to highlight the vital points in your class 12 practical answer sheet.
You have to write the procedure, observation, result, and conclusion in the correct order and format so that your examination can award you grades accordingly.
Your class 12 practical score depends on your answer sheet and the viva you will give after the written practical.
WHAT ARE IMPORTANT COMPONENTS OF CLASS 12 PRACTICALS
Essential components of class 12 practical are;
- The procedure of practical.
- The result was obtained.
So it would help if you made sure that all these components are there in your practical answer sheet.
HOW CAN ONE SCORE IN VIVA (ORAL) CLASS 12 PRACTICALS?
The problem you face regarding your viva is: what will the external teacher ask of you?
He may ask simple or challenging questions, and you may think they are tough for you. But, in reality, he's just asking deep questions about books.
In class 12 practicals, external examiners ask five types of questions.
- Questions about the values of different constants.
- Questions about the final result of your experiment.
- What did you observe in your class 12 practical?
- Any questions from your Class 12 NCERT book?
So, stop listening to people who fill your head with stupid things and just give your best. Whatever you know, just answer it correctly, and you will be awarded good marks in your class 12 practicals.
If you are looking for sample papers of the best reference books for class 12, just check this out.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND DURING YOUR CLASS 12 PRACTICAL VIVA!
- Do not panic in front of your external teacher for class 12 practicals.
- Keep yourself motivated until your board exams.
- Before attending the class 12 practical viva, go over your NCERT book.
- Get yourself adequately dressed.
- Present your answers wisely.
- Only give point-to-point answers.
- Do not try to provide comprehensive solutions because that is not going to help.
- Do not argue with your class 12 practical teacher.
- The viva of your class 12 practical takes place in a group, so try to answer it a second or third time; don't try to be a hero.
- Make sure you do not hesitate to ask a question to the invigilator.
How viva invigilator award marks?
There are the following reasons on which an invigilator award marks.
- How frequently do you ask questions?
- How do you communicate with the teacher?
- The way of representing yourself in front of a teacher.
You may have questions like, "What about class 12 biology practical viva questions?" Or class 12 geography practical notes? CBSE 12 practical exam paper class 12 zoology practical?
Class 12 chemistry practical viva questions with answers: salt analysis Class 12 geography practical sample paper? Class 12 practical book in pdf, etc.
What happens if I fail the class 12 pre-board exams? Will I get full marks in my class 12 practicals in physics, chemistry, and others?
Of course, you can get full marks even if you fail your pre-boards. Pre-boards do not matter at all.
So make sure you get decent marks on your pre-boards. And you will be all set for your class 12th practical.
Best reference books for class 12th.
How to stay focused on your studies.
Share and subscribe to the blog by email.