A lot of students have already started their preparation for the CBSE class 10th term-2 board exams, which is kind of good because starting preparation earlier is more important for getting good scores in the CBSE board exams this year.
Many of you may be thinking that boards must be cancelled this year because a lot of students are tweeting about cancelling boards because of the COVID-19 new variant, Omicron.
There are so many other tweets as well that are forcing the same message. Till now, CBSE has not declared anything about board exams. But you should regularly visit the CBSE website for more updates.
If you have questions like if boards are taking place this year or not, and any similar questions with regard to CBSE board exams in 2022, plus other official information by CBSE.
Now that things haven't been fully cleared by CBSE, you should stay focused on your studies if you want to do well in the CBSE class 12 board exams this year.
List of online coaching list for class 10th CBSE students.
- Khan Academy
- Top-notch tutorials.
- Online padho.
- Aakash institute.
SchoolOkay is not recommending these institutions we are just posting the names of coaching institutes that exist.
How to Select Online Coaching for CBSE Class 10th?
The important thing is to choose what is best for you, not what other people say is best. Because the best CBSE class 10th coaching may not be the best for you. You need to first take the demo classes of this online coaching.
If you get the concepts from anyone and feel that they have ways of making things easier for you, just go with that online coaching for CBSE class 10th.
Try to notice these things in your online coaching.
- Way of teaching.
- Teachers' class interactions with online coaching for class 10th.
- Method of teaching.
- The online coaching for class 10 provides a test series.
You must compare the charges for all online coaching. After looking at all these facts in class 10 online coaching programme, just join anyone who you feel is excellent and affordable in all terms.
There are some things that you must take care of while preparing for the CBSE board exams for class 10th.
- CBSE Class 10th Board Exam Reference Books.
- CBSE class 10 board exams timetable.
- And distractions during your exams.
Currently, CBSE may conduct MCQ-based board exams this year. Because of the COVID new variant Omicorn situation, you must take care of the above things that I have mentioned while preparing for your class 10th boards.
Tips to prepare for the CBSE Class 10th exams
I know that class 10th CBSE is quite different from class 9th in all terms. According to SchoolOkay, class 10th is more straightforward than class 9th in all contexts.
So, you don't have to worry too much. Just give your 100% and cover your class 10th syllabus within time to score well this year.
Tips to keep in mind while your class 10 board exams preparation.
- Don't waste too much time in deciding on your coaching and preparation tricks.
- There are no shortcuts for class 10th board exams.
- Solve mocks for CBSE class 10th board exams.
- Finish your NCERT books then move to other reference books.
- Make notes while preparing for CBSE class 10 board exams.
- Sitting hours should be maintained.
- Keep going forward.
- Do not get demotivated by difficult chapters of class 10th math.
- Lend equal time to all subjects.
- Avoid toxic people.
- Develop good study habits because your habits help in scoring.
- Do not compare your preparation with others.
- Avoid all kinds of exam fears.
You must consider all the above because they are all vital points.
Most students make mistakes while preparing for the CBSE Class 10 board exams. They just wait for the last moment and believe that they can score well. I think you must ignore this mistake because, due to this, a lot of students fail the CBSE class 10th board exams.
You must not fear your board exams because that will also affect your performance and demotivate you while preparing for them.
So, just develop your strategy for preparing for the CBSE Class 10 Board Exams in 2022.
While preparing for the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam, keep in mind that you're solving your NCERT books first and then moving to other reference books because NCERT books are very vital for CBSE Class 10 board exam preparation.
Tips for preparing for the CBSE Class 10th board exams subjectwise.
Preparation tips for class 10th science board exam.
- Solve all the intent questions and numerals.
- Practise derivations of class physics.
- For chemistry, only NCERT is essential.
Preparation tips for maths class 10th board exam.
- Solve daily mocks.
- Learn formulas of CBSE class 10th maths.
- Practice is the only way to score in class 10th math.
- Do not try to learn solutions.
- Keep regular updates on everything.
Preparation tips for class 10th Hindi board exam.
- Read chapters.
- Practice writing articles to avoid spelling mistakes.
- Don't think Hindi not scoring.
- Hindi is very much scoring.
Preparation tips for social science class 10th board exam.
- Only use rote memorization for social science class 10th.
- Do not try to apply mind because it's not required in SST.
- Try to write a summary of what you read during your preparation.
Preparation tips for English for class 10 boards.
- English is scoring for those who have a good grip over English in class 10th.
- Write daily articles and read newspapers.
- Read stories from the book of class 10th CBSE English for board exams.
These tips are beneficial for class 10th CBSE board exam preparation if you apply them for your boards this year.
How to stay focused on studies.
Books for IIT JEE preparation.
Tips to score 90+ in the class 10th board exams.
Share and subscribe to the blog by email.